Our large, bright charity shop and bookshop on Walcot Street in Bath, offers a fantastic range of goods over two sales floors. You will be welcomed by our friendly volunteers and assured of a great shopping experience…
- Great selection of women’s and men’s clothing and accessories to suit all budgets including many top quality. We also have regular promotions of designer clothing at fabulous prices. All of our clothing is quality checked and displayed in size order and we put out over 150 new items a day.
- A well presented department of genuine vintage and retro clothing, accessories and collectables. We also hold occasional stalls at the Bath VA Vintage Sunday events at Green Park – click on ‘Latest News’ for dates.
- Interesting range of bric-a-brac and home wares including collectable and antique pieces.
- Large selection of cd, dvd and vinyl.
- A well stocked children’s book corner – upstairs for ease of access for parents with pushchairs.
Our charity bookshop houses thousands of books covering all subjects from fiction through to collectable and antiquarian books. Our knowledgeable staff can help you search for that elusive out of print book or guide you around the different categories.
Our bookshop is well organised and categorised to make browsing easier.