Serena House is a specialist refuge providing safe accommodation for men and women fleeing domestic abuse, refuge provision for male victims is delivered in locations separate from services for women survivors.
While staying at Serena House, you will work closely with a support worker to look at your different options. You will be offered practical and emotional support to:
- Stay safe
- Reduce substance misuse/offending
- Address any mental health concerns
- Build your self esteem
- Maximise your income
- Reduce Isolation
- Address your children’s needs
- Find appropriate alternative accommodation
- Achieve your own personal goals
Serena House is a specialist refuge for both men and women who are;
- Fleeing domestic abuse
- Affected by other disadvantages such as substance misuse, mental illness or an offending background
- Aged 18 or over
- Either alone or with children
Priority is given to survivors that have a local connection to Bath and North East Somerset, however referrals will be accepted from all over the UK.
Serena House is a short term accommodation project. After your stay you will be offered resettlement support to help you move and settle into new accommodation. If you move within Bath and North East Somerset, we can help you settle into your new community and link in with local support networks.
Survivors can self refer or apply via a supporting agency or case worker. For more information please contact: email@example.com