This service aims to improve the lives of Gypsy, Traveller, Showpeople, Roma and Boater communities in Bath and North East Somerset.
As well as working with people on a 1:1 basis, the service runs group events and is developing Community Champions to help highlight the health needs of the communities and influence services to ensure that there are trusting relationships and fair access to health and social care for those who need it.
What’s on offer?
- Access health services, including the doctor, dentist and optician
- Be empowered to engage with the local community
- Access courses that may be helpful, such as basic first aid and fire safety
- Address legal matters or other issues, including filling out forms
- Understand the range of services that you are entitled to
- Make a complaint about health services that you have received
Get in touch to find out more: