Julian House receives some grants from local and central government but it still has to raise over £300,000 every year, in order to provide its range of services.
Other ways to give
- Text Giving – Text JULH16 then the amount to 70070
- By Post: All cheques, CAF vouchers etc should be made payable to Julian House. Any bequests should quote the registered office address (55 New King St, BATH, BA1 2BN) and the charity’s registration number details – ‘Julian House is a charity with limited liability registered under the Industrial and Provident Societies Act 1965. Registered No 19305R.’
- Standing Order: Regular gifts save admin costs and help the organisation to plan ahead more effectively. Please complete the Standing Order form and forward this to the Julian House Admin Office.
- Legacies – Remembering Julian House in a will not only helps future projects that the charity will be developing, it may also help the donor to avoid inheritance tax.
- Payroll Giving – Most employers have signed up to the Payroll Giving scheme whereby staff can support a favourite charity through their salary. Donations are deducted before tax which means that a monthly gift of £5 costs the donor only £4.
Donations from UK tax payers can be enhanced by 25%, without committing the donor to any further support. To sign up to this scheme, please complete a Gift Aid declaration.