Join #TeamJulianHouse and take on one of the most famous marathons in the world, the London Marathon and help to support some of the most marginalised members of society, the homeless.
We can now announce we have 4 places for our London Marathon 2021 available. Are you interested in taking on the challenge?
The London Marathon is on Sunday 3rd October 2021 starting at 3 different locations around the city, the ‘red start’ in southern Greenwich Park on Charlton Way, the ‘green start’ in St John’s Park, and the ‘blue start’ on Shooter’s Hill Road. The three courses converge after 4.5 km (2.8 miles) in Woolwich, close to the Royal Artillery Barracks. Your start location will be allocated by the Virgin London Marathon team.
Deadline for applications is 31st January 2021. Successful applicatans will be notified on the 8th Febraury.
I’ve got a ballot place
If you’ve been lucky enough to get a ballot place in the Virgin Money London Marathon – congratulations! We’d love to have you join #TeamJulianHouse to raise money for us. Get in touch with Cathy today email@example.com
What do you get as part of #TeamJulianHouse
- Ongoing support in the lead-up, during and after the event including fundraising top tips!
- A Julian House running t-shirt to proudly wear
- Personalised letters for a name/nickname on your running t-shirt
- Entry to our exclusive London Marathon team Facebook group to meet your fellow runners and feel part of #TeamJulianHouse
- Knowing that all you raise will go to supporting the people we work with in our services and projects.
An update from the Virgin London Marathon team, 14/12/2020…
“We are fully planning for the event to go ahead in October next year, with social distancing in mind. As the event is still just over 10 months away this is not something that we can answer at the moment. Of course if anything were to change closer to the event, we will update you then with more information.”