Volunteers have been at the heart of Julian House, since it’s conception over 35 years ago. Before COVID:19, over 400 volunteers supporting the day to day running of our projects across the organisation and are now welcoming volunteers back into our family.
Giving up a few hours a week is a great way to make a significant difference in your local community. It is also be a great opportunity to meet new people and learn new skills.
- A buddy with someone in our supported housing projects – giving much needed social contact.
- Catering at the emergency hostel in Bath
- Volunteering in our charity or bike workshops,
- Helping at a fundraising event
- Helping with administration
- Sharing a skill
- Pro bono professional support
- Outreach support