Weston College are offering Sector-Based Work Academy Program (SWAP) with several roles for Julian House.
These include relief roles and progression opportunities including Relief Hostel Support Workers, Criminal Justice Casework Coordinators, Supported Housing Workers and many more! There are various hours and shifts available in locations across Bath and South Gloucestershire.
This 3 week course starts on 30th January 2023 and will run from 9:30am to 2:30pm. You will need a computer/tablet with access to Microsoft Teams, as the course will be run virtually. Sessions will be led by a tutor and will cover the following:
L1 Certificate in Health & Care
- Communication in Health and Social Care
- Person-centred support
- Principles and values in Health & Social Care
- Health and Safety in health, Social Care
- Safeguarding and protection in health & Social Care
- Understand the importance of engagement in leisure and social activities in health & social care
- Introduction to Mental Health
- Introduction to Autistic Spectrum Condition
- Guaranteed introductions to the organisation
If you’d like a real sense of job satisfaction, great career prospects and a competitive benefits package, you could be who we’re looking for!
For any questions and more information, contact John Fowler at email@example.com or 01934 411767.