Julian House is in urgent need of properties to enable our life-changing support services. We are looking for landlords and investors who can lease us 1–6-bedroom properties in Bath and North East Somerset, Exeter, Bristol, and South Gloucestershire.
We take care of your home as if it were our own
“Julian House are an excellent tenant partner. It’s my intention to continue my relationship with Julian House indefinitely. I would definitely recommend you.”
~ Nick, a long-term Julian House landlord.
By letting your property to us you’ll have a guaranteed rental income, and our in-house repair, maintenance, and facilities teams are on hand to help if things go wrong. We pledge to return your home to you as it came to us, giving you the peace of mind that your asset really is in the best hands.
Want to know more? Please contact us at email@example.com
The Key Benefits
- Flexible company-let periods
- Guaranteed monthly rental income, taking away the risk of voids and rent arrears.
- We are responsible for council tax and utilities for the whole duration of the let.
- We pay for the majority of day-to-day internal repairs to the properties during the let term.
- We manage both the property and the tenant for you, so you can be completely hands off (except for landlord repair responsibilities).
- If there is cause to evict a tenant for any reason this would be managed by us and at our cost. It is our responsibility to end tenancies if we need to during a lease term and also to move the tenant on and hand back empty at the end of the lease.
- Experienced property managers will meet with you at the start of the lease to agree the schedule of condition. We then guarantee to return the property to you in the same condition (less wear & tear)
- Support and guidance with compliance management
Visit our impact page to see more information about the significance of our work.
“…Good quality supported housing is vital: providing a safe, stable and supportive place to live can be the key to unlocking better outcomes for vulnerable people, from tackling poverty and disadvantage to managing crises, rehabilitation or maintaining people’s independence…”
~ Supported Housing; National Statement of Expectations gov.uk published 20/10/20
We are currently particularly interested in 1-6 bedroom properties within the following areas:
- Bath & North-East Somerset
- North Somerset
- South Gloucestershire
Interested? For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org